- These exams will be given at the same examination centers and times.
- The postponed session is scheduled for the 22nd of August.
- The decision has been made in accordance with PMD’s rain forecast.
Karachi Karachi: KARACHI: The Board of Intermediate Education (BIEF), Karachi, has delayed the exam due for tomorrow (August 11.).
In a notice published by the BIEK The following examinations are being offered for the HSC annual exam in 2022 were rescheduled for:
- Civics paper II and Sociology Paper II to (Arts public and regular)
- Statistics paper-II (Arts regular)
- Paper for nursing (Home Economics group)
- Fine Arts paper I (special candidates)
The decision has been made in accordance with the forecast for rain released from the Pakistan Meteorological Department (PMD).
These exams will take place in the same examination centers and at the same time on August 22 according to a spokesman for the board.
It is important to note that several regions of Karachi were reported to have moderate to moderate rain this afternoon as people prepare themselves for rain that is forecast in the port city until August 14.
According to meteorologists, Karachi will see heavy rains during the fourth monsoon season between August 11-14.