The Higher Education Commission (HEC) has announced it is aware that the Moroccan government has offered scholarships to Pakistani students.
The Moroccan Agency of International Cooperation (AMCI) has provided scholarship opportunities to Pakistani students to attend Moroccan Public Institutions of Higher, Technical and Vocational Education for the academic period 2022-23, the commission announced.
The deadline for the submission of nominations from HEC is set as September 20, 2022.
- Must be a Pakistani/AJK citizen and permanent resident of Pakistan or AJK. Dual nationals aren’t considered eligible.
- The selected scholars will be able to begin their academic studies at the Moroccan Universities prior to the start in the school year (September/October 2023).).
- The application deadline is the day before the end date. application the applicant must meet the required qualifications as follows:
- Minimum of 12 years of schooling (FSC/A-level) Degree required for the undergraduate programme. Age range: 19-23 years.
- Minimum of 16 years of study in the relevant field of study to be able to participate in the Master’s program.
- Minimum of 18 years of formal education in the subject area is required to be accepted into the PhD program at the relevant Moroccan University.
- Candidates must meet other requirements established by the relevant universities in Morocco.
- The candidate should not be banned or removed out of Morocco. Kingdom of Morocco earlier due to any illegal activity.
- The applicant who is successful in the French language program which is organized by their home country must be in possession prior to their departure to Morocco for the academic year 2022-22-23 of those following papers.
- A long-term visa (student visa)
- Health certificate attesting that they are vaccinated against infectious and contagious diseases, in the particular Tuberculosis Language requirements: The mode of study is the French language and only students who have shown satisfactory results in the French language learning program will be given the green light to travel to Morocco to pursue their scholarship/training, in the French language, in the Moroccan public institution for higher Education
“No one will be allowed to avail of scholarship without having shown satisfactory mastery in the French language,” it said.
For more information, go to the HEC site.