New Honda Bike Prices
- Honda CD 70 will now cost the price of Rs. 116,500 following the increase by Rs. 5,000. The previous rate for the bike was Rs. 111,500
- Honda CD 70 Dream will be priced atRs. 124,500, compared to the old price of Rs. 119,500. The bike experienced an increase of the amount by. 5,000.
- The latest price of the Honda Pridor isRs. 155,900 versus the previous rate of 150,900. 150,900. The bike also witnessed an increase of the price by Rs. 5,000.
- Then there is the second popular bike made by the company, the Honda CG 125. Its price has increased by more than Rs. 5,500, which brings the total up to. 179,500, compared to the earlier cost of Rs. 174,500
- We also are left with Honda CG 125 SE. After having seen an increase of more than Rs. 5,500, it will cost an additional Rs. 210,500 instead of. 205,500 .
- Honda CB 125F saw an increase of Rs. 10,000, bringing the price to Rs. 273,900, up from 263,900.
- Honda CB 150 F’s latest rate is. 338,900, compared to the earlier price of Rs. 323,900. This means that it was an increase of 338,900. This is a jump of. 15,000
- The final version can be CB 150F SE which comes with an increase of the amount of. 15,000. The price of the bike is now the price of Rs. 342,900 as compared to its previous price of 327,900. 327,900.