To commemorate Independence Day, Atlas Honda will introduce special units of the Honda CB125F. In photos posted on social media the bike can be shown with a the white body and green sticker. It has generated some excitement among bike enthusiasts.
It is important to note that the other specifications and features of the bike will be the same, including alloy wheels and front disc brakes with dual-piston calipers, as well as a five-speed transmission. The overall look of the bike is quite stylish compared to the typical Honda CG125.
The bike will be equipped with a slightly different single-cylinder 124cc pushrod engine with four strokes that can produce 10hp in addition to 9.5Nm in torque. One should keep in mind that this bike was employed by Atlas Honda since the early 1990s.
In the coming years, customers are looking for more fashionable bikes. The two other big companies such as Yamaha as well as Suzuki have introduced their new bikes sporting chic designs, but Honda has launched its iconic bikes with similar body styles. These limited models are launched to attract the attention of prospective buyers.
An Addition For You Honda Bike Price Increased
On August 1st, Honda bike prices were up. Like every year, Atlas Honda didn’t give any reason behind the price increase however, it’s believed that the devaluation of the rupee against dollar was the primary motive.
New Honda Bike Prices
- Honda CD 70 now costs the price of Rs. 116,500 after an additional Rs. 5,000. The old rate for the bike was Rs. 111,500
- Honda CD 70 Dream will be priced atRs. 124,500, compared to the previous price of Rs. 119,500. The bike witnessed an increase of the amount by. 5,000.
- The price for the Honda Pridor isRs. 155,900, compared to the old price of 150,900. 150,900. The bike also witnessed an increase of the price by Rs. 5,000.
- Then there is the second well-known bike from the company, the Honda CG 125. Its price has increased by the amount of Rs. 5,000, bringing the price to. 179,500, compared to the earlier cost of Rs. 174,500
- We also are left with Honda CG 125 SE. After having seen an increase of more than Rs. 5,000, the new price will cost the equivalent of Rs. 210,500 instead of. 205,500 .
- Honda CB125F saw an increase of Rs. 10,000, which brought the bike’s price to Rs. 273,900, up from 263,900.
- Honda CB 150 F’s latest rate is. 338,900 as opposed to the previous price of Rs. 323,900. That’s an increase of 15,000 rupees. 15,000
- The final version can be CB 150F SE, with an increase of the amount of. 15,000. The new price for the bike is now the price of Rs. 342,900, compared to the earlier price of Rs. 327,900.