- Karachi is likely to get heavy rain this morning (Thursday), PMD forecasts.
- A monsoon system is expected to affect Sindh beginning on 17 August.
- This rainy spell will last until the 14th of August.
The Pakistan Meteorological Department (PMD) has predicted more rain for Karachi the day of today (Thursday) which comes following light to moderate rains were reported across different regions of the city.
The city of New York is likely to be hit with heavy downpours this afternoon. According to the Met department the current period of rain is expected to last until August 14 , and could rain as much as 150 millimeters in the four-to-five-day period.
A second monsoon storm could affect Sindh starting on August 17 or 18 in the PMD states.
- Rain has been reported in various areas of Karachi as the city is getting ready for rain that is heavier
- Karachi latest weather information Rain and thunderstorms are expected to occur today
- A fresh rain storm hits areas of Karachi as the govt declares a an emergency monsoon